- El Salvador- it’s the core of the blend and add a sweet caramel/butterscotch flavor.
- Guatemala- dark chocolate notes and makes the coffee very palatable as an espresso.
- Colombia- adds structure and texture to the blend.
- Ethiopia- adds acidity and fruitiness to the blend and makes it good for milk-based drinks.
- Brazil- gives a smooth and nutty texture and flavor to the blend.
Coffee is roasted to a dark mahogany brown, but with no visible oils and is at its best profile within the 4-10 day period of being roasted