The 20cm chef's knife is large, with a sharp, flat blade that keeps an edge well, and is easily sharpened - it is the main workhorse of the kitchen.
The 8cm paring knife is great for quick peeling jobs, as well as smaller, more detailed work, like paring, slicing, and dicing.
Utility knives are typically halfway between the paring and chef's knife in size, and are for fruit and vegetables, and manage jobs the smaller peeling and paring knives can't, and that are too fiddly for a chef's knife.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- G-2 Chef's knife: 20cm
- GSF-24 Utility knife: 15cm
- GSF-15 Paring knife: 8cm
- HAND WASH ONLY, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel