This two-piece stainless steel carving set includes a carving knife and a carving fork. The knife has a razor sharp edge and a comfortable handle, and with the carving fork, makes an ideal combination for a Sunday roast.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Each item is constructed of a single piece of steel, the blade with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
Length (excluding handles):
- Carving knife: 21cm
- Carving fork: 16.5cm
The set contains the G-3 and the G-313.